These brownies are the dream!! They have no sugar in, and you can make them in about 10 minutes. You just chuck everything into one bowl and wizz it up and you’re done!
Ingredients (makes 9)
- 75g spelt flour
- 170g pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 70g cocoa powder
- 90g salted butter
- 70ml cashew milk, I use Rude Health
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 80g walnuts
- 150g rasberries
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Melt the butter then set aside to cool.
- Add your flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, milk, eggs and cooled butter into your food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Then mix in the walnuts raspberries and chopped dates wi.
- Line you cake tin with baking parchment and grease with a little bit of coconut oil, and pour in your mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. You want them to be slightly gooey in the middle so don’t be tempted to leave them in longer and they’ll cook a bit more when cooling.
- Once cooled cut into squares and serve